Friday, October 8, 2010

It seems to me that that sometimes small groups can make a difference in terms of spread information, for instance, some brochure and pieces of advices like those. What is to say, if some small groups are interested in give the first step, in my opinion, it is es best way, because if nobody spread information, try to make people aware of important topics, the small groups should do it.

Youth, and students in general are not interested in get involved in important issues, manifestations, not to mention the fact of participating. Nevertheless, they can participate by themselves, I mean, I as Felipe Espinoza, can make a difference if in some parties about things which for me could be interesting and show mi viewpoint, that's another way to express your ideas or make a difference against stablished things.

1 comment:

Marcela Palominos said...

I totally agree. You can make a difference either by yourself or in groups. The main thing is TO MAKE THE DIFFERENCE. So perhaps the first step is to be willing to do it, and then you see what you're gonna do, right?

Cheers~