Sunday, November 7, 2010

Happiness and work

Why do you think so many people are unhappy in their jobs?
I think that happiness in some cases is related to work, in fact, there are a few people who really feel confortable with their job position, nevertheless most of people do not feel happy with their job position or even they do not feel happy with working in general. In my opinion, I think the reason why so many people are unhappy in their jobs is because of the stress they feel while they are working, besides the fact they do not like their jobs.

If you could choose any job, what job would you choose and why?
If I could choose, I would choose Net-Workaholic, it is one of the new and weird job, it has appeared these last years because of the increasing on social networks. The reason I would choose this job is simple, you just must having an account on facebook and twitter and use them, as simple as that.

Why do you think you would enjoy this job?
Easy, because I will play all day on websites ._.

Why would it be a satisfying job to do?
It is an interesting job, even though you just have to sign in to create an account and use the sources you have at home or everywhere as Internet. I am not quite sure if the right word is "satisfying", but it is a easy job and you can earn a considerably salary for it.

Do you know anybody who has this kind of job?
I do not know anybody who has this job, because the only place I know it exists this sort of job is Argentina.


To conclude, I think globalization is affecting our as daily routines as work, and because of that appears new and odd jobs, if we have no idea what we want to do for living and we are used to use social networks, this kind of jobs could be a way to earn money in a easy way, but in my case, it will be just for fun, not for living.

3 comments:

Daniel said...

first!!!!! ♥ xd. ( I was imitating the adolescent attitude in fotologs)

In my opinion, we must not work for others. We should live free, we should work only for ourselves. We could produce our foods. We could cultivate vegetables, plant threes, to name but two.

Kiss ♥ xd.

Daniel said...

Globalization sucks!!

Marcela Palominos said...

o.O! WTF! I didn't know that you were paid just for using social networks... what kind of world are we living!? xD I want that job too!!! Either that one, or those where you just have to click, click, and click to make money :P

Dreaming is so simple... u.u