Thursday, November 25, 2010



To begin with, these classes had been meaninful in order to reach a higher level of English. I think this has been THE class the have to give opinions at the time we have doubts and clarify them inmediatly, I am not saying that with the other ones we cannot ask for help and so on, just that we (or just me) feel confortable and yourself. I don't look at you -teacher- as an authority in the class, as the other teachers we have, but that's not the mainpoint. Furthermore, teacher and students have a synchronization between them, making the most of that.
I would like to add more, but I think that is a summary of what I think about.

Regards.

1 comment:

Marcela Palominos said...

I think the same as you, I don't feel that POWER I hate about a teacher in here. I think that's the most important thing when teaching: give freedom and peer up to your students. I hate those teacher who think they are Godness and such a big deal... Anywho, see you around dear <3